Ring Sizing Guide
1. CHECK THE SIZE OF AN EXISTING RING
Making sure you use a ring that fits you well, simply measure the inside diameter of the ring in mm using a ruler.
Using the table shown below identify the size that best matches your measurements. If your size falls in-between two sizes then we'd advise for you to purchase the larger size.
2. HOME MADE FINGER TAPE MEASURE
Cut out a strip of paper that measures no wider than 1cm.
Wrap it around the base of your chosen ring finger, your left hand will differ from your right, in most cases.
Use a pen to mark the point on the paper where it overlaps.
With a ruler measure the length from the start end of the paper strip to the pen mark.
Please use the chart below to find out your ring size, again, if you fall inbetween measurements we'd advise you to purchase the larger size.
3. ORDER A FREE RING SIZER - UK ONLY
An additional service we offer is to post out a ring sizing chart ( free of charge ) which would fit the most regular of finger sizes. If you wish to use this service please email your request to email@example.com along with your postal address.
TIPS for whichever method you choose
- The cold weather can shrink your fingers so always make sure your fingers are warm.
- Alcohol and salts can make your fingers swell, so refrain yourself from measuring soon after alcohol or appetiser's.
- We’d advise you to measure your fingers at the end of the day when they will likely be their largest.